accounting for businesses just starting, up to a £1m turnover
Ask Cardens to look after your business’ accounts and right from the start we’ll agree with you exactly how involved in your business you’d like us to be.
You may want us to help you improve your efficiency – both from a tax viewpoint, and an operational one – or simply to report on the numbers at the end of the year.
Either way, your affairs will be expertly overseen by a partner or experienced client manager – yet with clear points of contact for specific issues.
What we can do:
- tax efficiency planning
- statutory accounts preparation
- corporation tax returns
- assistance in mergers and acquisitions
- buy-ins, buy-outs and equity transfer
- online accounting software and support
- business structures and agreements
- capital gains planning and returns
- full outsourcing of payroll
- directors’ accounts
- accounting systems and software
Who we do it for:
- start-ups to…
- owner-managed businesses with turnovers up to £1m / 10 employees
Larger? See our corporate services
- all types of business, but specialist accountants for:
- media / new media / marketing
- property developers / estate agencies / lettings agencies
- professional services firms
- construction related trades
- wholesalers and retailers
(Basically, if you run a small business we back ourselves to be able to help.)
How we do it:
- with fixed fees, not fat fees – however long it takes
- a quick turnaround
- by looking for ways to reduce your tax bill
- offering only the services you need
- overseen by a partner or client manager
- in plain English
New start-up? Thinking of going alone? We’ll give you an hour’s free consultation to help you get to grips with the (not-so) scary world of small business accounting. Contact us to book a time.
Next step: come in for a coffee and a chat, and we’ll take it from there. Contact us to book a time that suits you.